Future states, used by the various future classes.
- traits_futures.future_states.CANCELLABLE_STATES = ('executing', 'waiting')¶
States in which we’re permitted to cancel.
- traits_futures.future_states.CANCELLED = 'cancelled'¶
- traits_futures.future_states.CANCELLING = 'cancelling'¶
Cancellation has been requested, awaiting response.
- traits_futures.future_states.COMPLETED = 'completed'¶
Task completed without error.
- traits_futures.future_states.DONE_STATES = ('cancelled', 'completed', 'failed')¶
Final states. If the future is in one of these states, no more messages will be received from the background task.
- traits_futures.future_states.EXECUTING = 'executing'¶
Task is executing.
- traits_futures.future_states.FAILED = 'failed'¶
Task failed, raising an exception.
- traits_futures.future_states.FutureState = Enum( …¶
Trait type representing a future state.
- traits_futures.future_states.WAITING = 'waiting'¶
Task queued, waiting to be executed.