Represents a folder in the Edge file system.
Folder.upload(destination, fp, overwrite=False)
List all file and folder names in this folder.
List of File and Folder names.
List all file names in this folder.
List of file names.
List all folder names in this folder.
List of folder names.
Open an existing file or folder.
- name (str) — The name of the file or folder to open. May be a delimited series of folder names like "/this/folder/file" and we will walk all folders and open the final one.
- open_with (str) — Optional; name of an opener to use to open the object. Examples are "pandas" or "imageio", or "file" to get a file-like object giving access to the raw bytes. If not specified, an opener will be automatically picked for you.
object, File, or Folder
Download to a local file.
Currently, only files are supported.
- name (str) — Path/name of the remote object
- localpath (str, optional) — Download to this path locally. Defaults to the same basename in the current working directory.
Upload a file to a folder.
- destination (str) — The path/name of the file upload destination.
- fp (file-like) — An object having callable read() returning bytes object.
- overwrite (bool) — If true, any existing file will be overwritten
Make a new folder.
- name (str) — The name of the folder to create under this folder. May be a delimited series of folder names like "/this/folder/path" and we will ensure all folders in that series are created.
Move a file or folder.
- source (str) — The file or folder in this folder to move, or path to source
- destination (str) — The path to the file to move to.
Rename a file or folder.
- source (str) — The file or folder in this folder to rename.
- name (str) — The new name for the source object
Delete a file or folder.
- object (str) -- The file or folder to delete, or path to object to delete